ZUMBA FITNESS BY RENAE NICHOLS
Dont forget to Sign up for Free Zumba Kids class Friday September 12th at 4:00pm
RENAE NICHOLS was born and raised in Iowa. She began taking dance lessons at age three and danced in a recreational dance program until she graduated high school. At Dartmouth College, she earned a bachelor's degree in psychology and an elementary teaching certificate. Renae later earned a mater's of education from Lesley University. After eight years of elementary teaching, she left the classroom and began working as a private tutor. Renae began teaching Zumba® in 2013 and is thrilled to join her love of classroom teaching with the joy of sharing this fusion of international music and dance with both children and adults..
About the kids' class:
Let your child dance, shake, giggle, and groove in a Zumba® class created just for kids! Zumba® Kids is a high-energy dance fitness program in which children learn simple routines choreographed to Latin, hip-hop, and radio hits. The kid-friendly steps are easy to learn and fun to perform.
About the adult class:
Forget about the workout! Join the Zumba® Fitness Dance Party where you'll get down and feel great in a fun and safe environment. Zumba® is designed for adults of all ages and fitness levels. This class is not about getting every step right. It's about getting your heart pumping and keeping your body healthy as you dance your way into shape. You'll get a great workout each time, and you'll be amazed at how quickly the hour goes by when you're having so much fun!
Class Duration: 1 hour class every week
Fees: $1O per 1 hr class (Drop ins welcome @ $12)
Location: 217 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
Participants should wear sneakers or dance sneakers and bring a water bottle.
- Friday: 4 – 5 pm - (Kids)
- Friday: 5.30 – 6.30 pm - (Adults)
- 6 week session 1 - Sept 19- Oct 24
- 6 week session 2 - Nov 7- Dec 19 (no class the Friday after Thanksgiving)
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
To register and pay online - Please Select Your Class below:
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.