YOGA WORKSHOP BY ART OF LIVING
Sri Sri Yoga is a unique authentic form of yoga and has ancient roots in terms of its authenticity.
- Walk-in - $15
- 5 class package - $50
- Sat July 29, 7 - 8:30am
- Sun July 30, 7 - 8:30am
- Sat Aug 5, 7 - 8:30am
- Sun Aug 6, 7 - 8:30am
- Sun Aug 12, 7 - 8:30am
This series of 1.5 hour Sri Sri Yoga sessions presents a beautiful blend of various traditional yoga practices that are extremely beneficial in this modern world. The class is suitable for all fitness levels, and will cover pranayam (breathing practices), a unique flow of asanas (Yoga postures), Yoga nidra and meditation. A different variety of pranayam and asanas will be covered every day. You can choose to join one session, or better yet, the entire series!
Benefits include -
Strength and Poise : Yoga Poses (Asanas)
Strengthen and tone muscles, while burning fat and reducing cholesterol. Yoga poses are also great to maintain flexibility & range of motion.
Energy: Yogic Breathing (Pranayama)
Learn advanced breath-work. These practices energize mind and body so that you feel more fresh throughout the day.
Deep Rest: Meditation and Relaxation
Discover Yoga Nidra, am amazing form of conscious relaxation that calms the body and relaxes the mind for deep meditation
Insight: Wisdom from Yoga
Explore some of the fascinating insights yoga has to offer into the nature of the mind and body and how to live a relaxed fulfilling life. We
will cover the practical application of knowledge from Patanjali's Yoga Sutras.
The instructor Ram Chelakara is a RYT 200 certified yoga teacher. He has been teaching yoga, breath and meditation programs nationally and in the Greater Boston area for the Art of Living foundation for the past 14 years.
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.