YOGA BY ALISON DA SILVA
Yoga - Awakening of the Brain
Chair Yoga for seniors
Thai Yoga Bodywork (Thai Massage)
FEES: Yoga & Chair Yoga
- Drop in - $15/class
- 5 Class Package - $60 (Valid for 60 Days)
- 10 Class Package - $100 (Valid for 90 Days)
- Length of Class: 1 hour
FEES: Thai Yoga Bodywork (Thai Massage)
- 60 min session - $85
- 90 min session - $ 100
- 120 min session - $ 120
- Thai Yoga Bodywork - Call for availability
THAI MASSAGE PACKAGES:
5 session package: $425 - $25 off - SPECIAL $400
- Payment Option 1 - $100 first down payment 4x $75
- Payment Option 2 - $200 first session$200 last session
10 sessions package: $850 - $100 off - SPECIAL $750
- Payment Option 1 - $150 first down payment 9x $67
- Payment Option 2 - $375 first session $375 last session
To manually register and pay by check/cash -
please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
1. Yoga - Awakening of the Brain:
This is a unique style to release stress from your body, mind, and spirit. I use meridian stretching to enhance, and align the chakras. I also incorporate some rhythm to unfold into a self-exploration: free form, breath driven movement to liberate one’s creative life force, and cultivate embodied freedom.
2. Thai Yoga Bodywork:
Traditional Thai Yoga Bodywork is healing art based on Ayurvedic medicine and yoga. This dynamic bodywork focuses on balancing the physical and energetic bodies of the receiver. A treatment works the entire body focusing on the “sen “ lines, activation of acupressure points, simple yoga stretching, breath work, and meditation. A treatment is given on a mat, on the floor, while the receiver remains fully clothed. No oils are used. Techniques include gently moving or rocking of the body while utilizing thumbs, palms, forearms, elbows, feet, or full body weight to apply pressure.
What do expect: Keep open mind the process is unique for everyone, the relaxation sensation in the body, lightness, and fresh mind are pretty common among the people.
3. Chair Yoga for seniors:
Chair Yoga to senior is the way of a health living. We all know of the great benefits of yoga in one’s life. This class includes breath work, stretching, and meditation. Is proven that yoga can really help people with stress management, and managing pain. Is design to all levels, and 65 years up.
What to expect: After the class they will experience relaxation, and great feeling of peace.
About Alison: Alison C. Da Silva, Ma, 200-RYT, a yoga teacher, since 2011, is certified level 1 in Thai Yoga Massage. She is the created of the Yoga Dance style. She also holds a degree in Psychology, Mediumship and has been studying Holistic Psychology is a new awakening. It sweeps aside the one-dimensional picture of standard psychology and reveals our true nature — multidimensional, yet unitary. It brings about a theoretical and practical integration that includes all aspects of the person: physical, mental, and spiritual, within a physical and social context. Thus it reorients us to the essence of our human nature, and of our personal identity.
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.