BALLROOM DANCE BY TODOS DANCE & FITNESS
ACADEMY OF CREATIVE ARTS collaborates with TODOS Dance & Fitness to bring their Ballroom Dance and Fitness Program to Burlington.
- Cha Cha
- Cha Cha
- Under 7 years old
- 7-12 years old
- 12-16 years old
- Adult (18+)
Class Duration: 45 minute classes
Fees: $60 for the 4-week dance program
- Kids classes meet Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Adult classes meet Fridays & Saturdays
About the instructor: Joy
Joy has been dancing since the age of 9. After one class, she was hooked and dance quickly became her passion. She continues to train and compete around the world to pursue her dreams of becoming a world renown dancer. Joy loves to teach in hopes of inspiring others to find passion in dance just as her coaches had done so for her.
Joy stays motivated and eager to learn everyday. She believes it was best said by Hans Bos; “While I dance I can not judge, I can not hate, I can not separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. This is why I dance.”
About Todos :
Todos Dance & Fitness Studio is a place for everyone. Whether you are a serious fitness enthusiast, recreational dancer or serious ballroom competitor, we have something to suit your needs. This is like nothing else you've ever experienced before!
If you are a dancer or wish to learn to dance, we offer private lessons and group classes for all levels; beginner through advanced! We offer special Wedding Programs and Competitive Programs, as well!
Our goal is to improve the health and wellness, physical abilities, and body conditioning throughout the community. We want our clients to have a healthy, positive, and fulfilling experience when they visit us and we've created an environment that promotes this.
Todos studio's liability policy:
Each member of TDFS shall be liable for any property damage and/or personal injury (caused by the Member, Member’s Family, Guest or any other person) at TDFS or any activity or function operated, arranged or sponsored by TDFS. It shall be the obligation of the member to pay for any costs involved upon presentation of a statement thereof. Any and all use of TDFS Facilities, or participation in, the TDFS, activities operated, arranged or sponsored by TDFS either on or off of the TDFS’s premises by the Member, Member’s Family or Guest(s) shall be AT SUCH PERSON’S OWN RISK, and TDFS shall not be liable for any injuries or damages to such person, or the property of such person, or be subject to any claim, demand, injury or damages. The Member individually, and on behalf of the Member’s personal representative, heirs, administrators, assigns and successors does here by expressly forever release and discharge TDFS, its successors and assigns, as well as its officers, agents and employees from all such claims, demands, actions, or causes of action.
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first day of the camp, the extended day payments can be made on the last day the student attends the program
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several weeks in advance and cannot complete all weeks, we will refund weeks not used when notice is received 48 hours before beginning of the week
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice and does not attend the session 50% of the fees will be refunded. If the student attends part of the camp and misses the rest, the student will not be eligible for any refund.
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.