Paresh Motiwala is an accomplished public speaking and soft skills educator.
Paresh Motiwala is wellknown member of our community. He serves as a Database Specialist for a fortune 100 company in Boston. He has served in many leadership positions around New England including Principal of Shishubharati, Director of PR and communications for Vaishnav Temple. He has been teaching softskills to individuals around the globe for about 5 years now. He is also and avid singer, photographer and a humorist.
Some of his other classes are Group Discussions, Debating, Event Planning and Ice Breakers.
Overcome the fear of public speaking…
Teach yourself and your children the art and science of Public Speaking with Paresh Motiwala
Public Speaking and Soft Skills 1.5 hrs/week - 10 week Program Features:
Syllabus: (includes but not limited to)
- Dealing with topics
- Extempore speaking
- Use of Public Speaking Grammar
- Posture and body language
- Voice modulation
- Keeping scores
- Use of humor
- Use of audio/video equipment
- Dealing with adversities
Age Group: 6+
Fees: $350 per 10 week session
Students: 6 students per class
Location: 12 A Street, Burlington, MA 01803
Duration: 1.5 hour session every week
- SUN : 10-11:30am (Starts July 24th)
- Tue 7-8:30pm (Starts July 5th)
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
To register and pay online - Please Select Your Class below:
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.