Prajna – A Leadership Development Platform
Course Description: We all have 24 hours in a day. Why is that some are super stars and others are not. Is it possible for all of us to be stars at what we do? Yes. It is possible. You may ask how? The answer is FOCUS. When we focus, we achieve whatever we set our mind to do.
Jeeyar Education Trust, New England brings you 3rd Annual Prajna Summer Camp. The experiential curriculum has been carefully matured over 10+ years nation-wide. Expert teachers (from India) deeply rooted in our rich heritage teach young minds Yoga, Puja and Vedic Math (tricks to compute at the speed of mind) and thematic sloka:s. They will also enthrall the kids through moral stories from our rich heritage, teach them songs and will encourage kids to work in teams to build camaraderie.
09:00 – 09:45 Yoga
09:45 – 10:15 Puja
10:15 – 10:30 AM Snack
10:30 – 11:15 Vedic Math
11:15 – 12:00 Slo:kas
12:00 – 01:00 Lunch & Rest
01:00 – 01:45 Heritage Stories
01:45 – 02:30 Ra:ganjali Songs
02:45 – 03:00 PM Snack
03:00 – 04:00 Vedic Math
04:00 – 05:00 Group Games
About the Instructor:
Ms. Sarada Sripada is a Vedic and Sanskrit Scholar, who is currently serving as a resident acharya of Jeeyar Education Trust in the US. She is a seasoned minister with 25+ years of experience teaching kids and adults. She has conducted 200+ workshops and camps in 5 continents. She will be accompanied by assistants who are well versed in Vedic knowledge.
Last year, she taught and trained kids (5-12) 108 slokas from Vishnu Sahasranamas and kids demonstrated their prowess in memory and recall in several platforms.
SaradaJi as we lovingly call her dedicated her life to the preservation of our rich heritage. We are fortunate to be learning from a guru of such stature.
Ages: 5 – 15. We try to maintain a student teacher ratio of <= 8. Younglings will be in a separate group that moves at a slower pace
Class Duration: 9 – 5. Early drop off and late pick-up are available for an additional $5 an hour.
Tuition: Half Day $150, Regular Day $175, Full Day $200. Tuition can be applied towards DCAP. Tuition is due on the 1st day of class
Days: (Kids can sign-up in increments of 1 week)
Week 1 – 08/01 – 08/05
Week 2 – 08/08 – 08/12
Week 3 – 08/15 – 08/19
Week 4 – 08/22 – 08/26
Please contact email@example.com or call 612.888.ARTS (2787) for detailed program information package.
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.