NUTRIAGE HEALTH WORKSHOP
NutriAge brings its health workshop series at Academy of Creative Arts. NutriAge, Nutrition for all Ages, is committed to offering programs and workshop series aimed at transforming the health of the people of our community through education and empowerment, as it relates to Nutrition and create a health and wellness ripple.
Its founders Ajay and Sneh Jaisingh totally believe in the age old saying “You are what you eat” and also believe that we’ve come to be who and what we are due to the food and lifestyle choices we’ve made. In the age of information explosion, these programs (designed under the able guidance of Sneh Jaisingh, MS a Clinical Nutritionist and a Certified Integrative Health Coach) are designed to demystify complex and sometimes controversial topics to be able to put those in application, which brings the desired transformation.
LEARN TO MAKE GUT HEALING FERMENTED FOODS
(FIRST WORKSHOP of its series)
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP COVER?
Why the gut needs to be healed?
What are microbiome?
What role does probiotics play in gut health?
Recipe demonstration of some popular fermented food and drinks like (kombucha, fermented vegetables, etc.)
WHAT DO I BRING?
Your zeal to learn and take charge of your health is all that is needed. We will provide with handouts and recipes to take home.
WHO CAN ATTEND
This workshop is open for all who have interest in learning.
Class Duration - 2 hours | Fees: $40 per person | Date/Time: TBD
Students: 8 - 15 students per class | Location: 217 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.