JEWELRY DESIGN & MAKING BY IRIT KAPHZAN HAMAMI
Irit came to US 15 years back and taught Jewish studies.
She had interest in Jewelry design from childhood and started following her passion about 8 years ago. She started experimenting with different techniques making stunning pieces of jewelry for friends and family. Irit started getting overwhelmed with so many positive reviews. Five years ago Irit opened her work to public through the Lexington and Concord open studios.
As Irit says: “There is a story and emotion in each piece. I love creating new jewelry and wear it and see how much people like it. Would love to combine jewelry design with teaching. These two are the things I love best to do."
Course Description and Schedule :
- Introduction to jewelry making and materials
- Design stretchy rings / bracelets
- Beaded necklace
- Knotted necklace/bracelet
- Memory wire jewelry
- Simple woven on suplemax
Class Duration - 4 week workshop (1 hr every week)
Fees: $35 per class - You Make it - You Keep It (The jewelry you design/create is yours to keep)
Students: 5 – 8 students per class
Location: 217 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
Time: Saturday: 3 – 4 pm
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
To register and pay online - Please Select Your Class below:
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.