LEARN TO SPEAK HINDI
FEES: $250 for 10 class session
- Sun: 10 - 10.45 am (Beginner)
- Sun: 11 - 11.45 am (Intermediate)
1. Starting with Hindi Jingle
2. Colors, Numbers, Common nouns, adjectives, adverbs
3. Making small sentences
4. Identifying kitchen components (including (insurance permitting), a Trip to the grocery store).
5. Common fruits, vegetables
6. Greetings, small talk with grand parents and or people
Note: Students should bring a water bottle...
Intermmidiate / Advanced:
1. Conversations at various events,(marriage, birthdays, visit of grand parents, visit to India and so on)
2. Story forming
3. Story telling
4. Poetry recitation
5. Watching and understanding Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi videos
This is in addition to the revision or introduction of the Basic curriculum.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Paresh Motiwala a reputed member of our community has served on the Shishubharati Board of Directors for over 10 years. Known for his revolutionary methods of training.
He was also Founder and Principal of Shishubharati Norwood branch. He has been a friend and teacher of the Academy for close to two years. He has also trained around 150 students in the art and science of Public Speaking.
Along with these, he is also:
1. Child and peer mentor for children around the globe.
2. President of Indian American Association of Sharon.
3. Co-Chair for Sharon Middle School PTO
4. Cultural coordinator, Skit writer/director for Hindi & Gujrati plays.
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.