CHESS SUMMER PROGRAM
By Chess Empire Kids
- July 3 - July 7
- July 10 - July 14
- July 17 - July 21
- July 24 - July 28
- $350 per week (Full day)
- $225 per week (Half day)
- $80 - 1 Full day
- $50 - 1 Half day
- 8:45 am - 4 pm (Full day)
- 8:45 am - 1 pm (Half day)
- What to Bring : Lunch, Snack & drink
- Prize Info : Special Prizes and Medals for kids who attend more than 2 days. Best camper award every week.
- Early drop off from 8am / Extended Day until 6pm available ($12/hr)
- Location : 12 A street, Burlington, MA 01803
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.
Homepage Chess image credit: "ChessSet" by Alan Light - Own work by the original uploader. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Commons - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ChessSet.jpg#/media/File:ChessSet.jpg