BOSTON BHANGRA BY ROHIT
Rohit is the co-founder of Boston Bhangra and has been doing Bhangra for over 30 years!.
Being born into a Punjabi household, he started learning the dance at a very young age, and continued his development over the years. He was the captain of Boston University Bhangra for 4 years, and was the captain of the prestigious Boston Bhangra team for 7 years. He has 7 international Bhangra champions under his name along with many 2nd and 3rd places. He has traveled throughout North America with his competitive teams and is now focused more on teaching and promoting the rich Indian culture to people that want to learn about it. He has been teaching people in the community for over 10 years and is very passionate about the dance.
What is Boston Bhangra Program?
Boston Bhangra focuses on teaching beginners and intermediate dancers about Bhangra. They focus on teaching moves in a way that is easy to understand and pick up, yet still challenging enough for people to keep coming back. Our focus is on teaching our rich dance, however, if you're looking for a workout, there is NO better dance that you can do than Bhangra. Having had zumba instructors and other dance teachers come to our class, they have learned from us and incorporated our style into their dance style. If your'e looking for a high energy, fun filled experience where you learn Bhangra but also get a workout, this class is second to none!
You don't need to know anything about Bhangra or dance. If you're motivated, we can teach you!
Class Duration: 1 hour class every week (Program Starts September 13th, 2014)
Fees: $15 per 1 hr class - ($18 Drop Ins)
Students: 10 - 15 students per class
Location: 217 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
- Sunday: 11 am - 12 pm (Age 9 and above) - Starts Sept 13th
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
To register and pay online - Please Select Your Class below:
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.