BOLLYWOOD DANCE BY DIPAL ANAND
Dipal holds a Masters in Bharatnatyam from India and a Bachelors in Accounting and Finance from NY.
Dipal had been teaching in NY and has recently moved from NY to MA. She was only 9 years old when she started learning Bharatanatyam at the famous “Nrityabharati Institute of Performing Arts” in Ahmedabad India, run by the renowned dancer, Elakshiben Thakore. She completed her “Arangetral” at age 15. At that young age, she volunteered to teach Bharatnatyam at the Nrityabharati Institute right after. She has performed in over 55 shows, both domestic and international and her work has been featured on National television in India as well. She continued her practice/teaching after moving to NY, USA. She now has ~15 years of teaching experience and has mentored hundreds of students from age 2 to 35 over the years. Students have performed at various cultural as well as academic stage shows.
Dipal has excelled in the modern day “Bollywood style dancing”. She is very passionate about all forms of dancing and can keep the distinction between each of them. She loves to share the passion of dance/fitness through teaching. Her objective is to connect the cultures and spread the awareness through music and dance
If you have any of the following needs:
- Wedding/Special occasion coming up? Want to prepare a Bollywood dance?
- Want to impress friends with your dance skills? Want private/couple lessons?
- Simply want to learn Bollywood style dance?
- Want to learn ball room dancing / Bhangra etc. ?
- Interested in Bollywood Dance & Fitness? Yes we can help you get fit in a fun manner... :-)
Whether you want Group or Private Lessons - CALL US - WE CAN HELP
What is Bollywood Fitness & Dance?
Fitness turned into “party”. Most of us procrastinate going to the gym and are weary of trying out different exercises due to various reasons- lack of enthusiasm or knowledge or motivation.
Bollywood Dance is the easiest and fun way of taking care of your health and fitness. Fitness is very important in this day and age where there are so many pressures and goals one wants to achieve in life.
This form of exercise touches every muscle in your body and helps you get in shape and maintain it. These classes are for kids, men and women who want to achieve the following goals:
- Learn how to dance
- Have fun
- Work it out, explore another culture
- Lose some weight
- Get that young/toned figure back :-)
It’s everything you want in one style of dance!
Class Duration: 1 hour class every week | Fees: $15 per 1 hr class (Drop ins welcome @ $18)
Location: 217 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803
- Wednesday: 5.45 – 6.45 pm - (10yrs +)
- Wednesday: 6.45 – 7.45 pm
- Saturday: 1.15 – 2.15 pm (Kids)
- Saturday: 2.15 – 3.15 pm (Teen)
- Sunday: 12.15 – 1.15 pm (Adults)
- Sunday: 1.15 – 2.15 pm (Kids)
To manually register and pay by check/cash - please click on "MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM".
To register and pay online - Please Select Your Class below:
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.