DAY/TIME - Every Sunday 10:15 - 11:15am
BollyX - Valentine Day Special - Feb 11th
Couple - $18 for 2 people. (Class is open for individuals)
- 10 Class Package - $100 (Valid for 90 Days)
- 5 Class Package - $55 (Valid for 60 Days)
- Drop ins welcome @ $12
Type of Fitness Program: Cardio / Dance
Length of Class: 45-50 minutes
Calorie Burn: 500-800 calories per session
Note: Participants should wear sneakers or dance sneakers and bring a water bottle
BOLLY X BY SWASTI BHARGAVA
SWASTI is a certified BollyX Instructor with a lot of energy and a passion for dance. She has won various dance competitions, group and solo including Aaja Nachle, Boston Sargam and Gurjar Super moms competition. She has also performed at various events and ceremonies as part of Aangikaam Dance Academy and Shaila School of Dance. She has a strong background in various styles of dance including Bollywood , Kuchipudi, semi classical and folk.
As a cardio intensive Bollywood fitness program, Bollyx is redefining healthy living in a whole new way. Come join me for a class, burn calories, get in shape and feel like a rockstar!
What is BollyX? BollyX is a Bollywood-inspired dance-fitness program that combines dynamic choreography with the hottest music from around the world. The 50 minutes cardio workout cycles between higher and lower-intensity dance sequences to deliver a total body workout. At the very core of a BollyX workout is the inspiration it draws from the music and dance of Bollywood, the film industry of India.
BollyX fitness curriculum has been created by world-class choreographers and AFAA certified fitness professionals to ensure a safe, approachable, engaging and highly effective dance workout for all. This class is open to all fitness levels. All you need to bring is water, sneakers and your swag!
Payment and Missed Class Policy:
Training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Academy of Creative Arts.
- Your fees are due on or before the first class in a month
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month
- If you or your child plan to miss a class - 48 hour advance notice is required - so another student can be accommodated - if the student does not provide 48 hour notice, student can coordinate the make-up class with the instructor.
- Your monthly fee pays for your space in class for the month. It is your responsibility to make up classes if you or your child miss the class.
- One makeup class will be offered each month. During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session (please coordinate with the instructor for scheduling the make up class). Make up classes should be completed within 60 days of missing the class. Fees for missed classes are not refundable.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you
- Class timings and schedule are subject to change
We wish you a wonderful learning experience - these policies are required so that we can be respectful of the instructors time and commitment.